Weddings at Lekkerwijn
The Bride and the Groom
Cutting The Cake
Table Setting in Courtyard
Local Choir Serenading the Bride
Bride and Groom With Friends
Our Wedding Package Highlights
- Bespoke wedding receptions: up to 100 in the homestead courtyard and larger parties in marquees.
- Beautiful spaces for your ceremony and/or wedding function.
- In House Caterers and menus
- Choices of crockery, cutlery & linen styles plus tables and chairs
- No corkage charge for using your own wines.
- Accommodation & breakfast for up to 25 guests at attractive rates.
- Rooms for the bride to prepare with her bridesmaids.
What to look forward to:
- Bridal Dressing Rooms
- A Honeymoon suite
- For wedding guests, Lekkerwijn has 5 bedrooms in the main house plus 4 Units outside the Main house, providing accommodation for a total of 25 guests, allowing you to relax after the wedding.
- Couples can have their photos taken on Lekkerwijn Grounds, while their guests are served champagne and canapes.
- Lekkerwijn can host a range of Wedding receptions from 30 up to 100 in the Manor house & Courtyard. For larger weddings, marquees can be arranged and used on the grounds.
- Although being in the heart of the wine country, we do not make our own wine (although “Lekkerwijn” wine is made on the farm next door) Guests are welcome to bring their own wine.
As well as hosting weddings which are tailored to your requirements, we also provide a range of support services like accomodation, shuttle services and catering before or after the wedding taking place locally. Allee Bleue, Boschendal and Solms Delta Wine Estates are all literally next door. Rust and Vrede, Clouds, Zorgvliet, Molenvliet and various other wineland wedding venues are all short drive away.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Groot-Drakenstein’s St Georges Anglican Church is a charming thatched roof church designed by Sir Herbert Baker for Lekkerwijn’s owner Harry Pickstone and is only 1km away. It can seat 97 people. The Priest can be contacted on 021-8741120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pniel Congregational Church which seats up to 300 people. The Reverend can be contacted on +27 (0) 21 – 8851300.
Simondium’s NG Church is 4km away from Lekkerwijn. Their Rev. E Orsmond can be contact number is 021 874 1338 or by e-mail on email@example.com